Have you been thinking about writing the CVAA Certification Exam?
This is the time to write the exam!
• We have two new exams, created and validated with an accompanying Study Guide, Study Group tools, online Mock Exam and Bibliography
• We have many more scheduled dates and locations across the country – find out more here.
• There is a new multiple writer discount – get 5 colleagues to write and you each get a 10% exam discount (email email@example.com to arrange)
• Join CVAA and register for the exam at the same time and get a 10% discount - check it out here.
• Become part of the Certifed Members Directory online - see it here!
62% of our CVAA members are CVAA(C) Certified
Consider becoming certified too!
"Why do I want the nurses to be certified?
- Improves their critical thinking skills
- Promotes safe client care
- Develops the knowledge the nurses need to support their decision when challenged by other disciplines
- A foundation for developing vascular access tools
- Supports and strengthening documentation
- As a member of CVAA they are aware of any changes in vascular access and infusion therapy”
“As nurses, we are the ones to access, maintain and troubleshoot problems with a patient's line. I felt it was important to achieve CVAA Certification to ensure I was providing the best evidence-based care to my patients.”
Find out what other members say about the certification exam, studying and how the designation has impacted their practice - English or French.
Print and post this flyer (English or French) in your workplace and help us promote CVAA(c) Certification to your colleagues!
Click here to apply to write the exam!