2013 Winnipeg Chapter Conference
Tuesday May 21, 2013
Review the pamphlet for more information.
To promote excellence in intravenous therapy.
- To provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of all matters relating to intravenous therapy.
- To deliver educational sessions to its members through quarterly meetings and an annual conference.
- To increase awareness and promote research in intravenous therapy.
- To present current trends and products in intravenous therapy.
The affairs of this local chapter are guided by the National Association and its Executive Board. The conduct of this chapter is established by an Executive Committee of a President, Secretary and Treasurer. They are assisted by the following committees:Conference committee
Full membership is open to all professionals who share a common interest in intravenous therapy and vascular access.
Cost of Membership:
$10.00 (No additional cost to current National CVAA Members)
- From 18:30-20:30
- At the CRNM Building on Pembina Highway
- Dinner provided by a local sponsor
- Interesting Guest Speakers
- Short business meeting follows
The annual spring conference was held on Tuesday, April 10, 2012. For informaton what was presented, please see the brochure below.