• Full day CVAA Learning Event (CLE) – September 24
2018 Strategic Priority:
Provide membership access to vascular access and infusion therapy educational opportunities.
NEOCVAA scheduled events will align with and support the strategic plan.
Join the NEO CVAA Chapter with the 2017-2018 membership form here.
- April 17, 2018 - MAID: Medical Assistance in Dying
- January 16, 2018 - Smart Pumps and Their Impact on Patient Safety You can find the full presentation here.
- The NEO chapter held their full day CVAA Learning Event (CLE) on September 25, 2017
- find out the details in the brochure here
- April 18, 2017
anuary 31, 2017 on "No Touch Technique for PICC Dressings" presented by Karen Mallet
- September 26, 2016
- January 19, 2016
- September 21, 2015
- April 21, 2015
- January 20, 2015
- September 22, 2014
- January 21, 2014
- September 23, 2013
Check out the latest newsletter from the NEO Chapter here.
Chapter Achievement Award recipients 2015 - NEO CVAA Chapter
Congratulations to the NEO CVAA Chapter for being an exceptional chapter:
- Newsletters sent out 3x/year with content such as event highlights, national facts, Member Spotlight, conference highlights, quizzes
- Offers conference and certification grants
- Created new chapter logo
- CVAA booth on IV Nurses Day
- CVAA Learning Event, OTN, education events, exam writings
The chapter has received media attention in their region. Check out The Sudbury Star article here!
Vice-President Karen Mallet
- July 2017
- March 2017
- July 2016
- March 2016
- December 2015
- July 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- July 2014
- March 2014
- December 2013
- July 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012